"The aroma of fresh flowers flows through the air. Surrounding oneself in peace and beauty!! " - Cynthia B.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Being an aphrodisiac, antidepressant, antiseptic & sedative, it delivers several health & wellness benefits.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga Odorata)
- Ylang Ylang
- essential oil
- blood pressure
There are so many benefits to using Ylang Ylang essential oil! It provides relief from stress, strengthens the nervous system, helps maintain healthy skin, lowers blood pressure, and is very calming! I like to use it in the bathtub! I use Epsom salt and a few drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to create my own relaxing private spa!
Love it im glad that I started using it also found out it's good to bring high blood pressure down
Best oil ever
Wonderful experience . The scent last a long time .
I use this essential oil all the time. My whole house smells amazing. I
I add a drop of ylang ylang to my coconut milk conditioner and it gives my hair extra shine.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan